* Candidates belonging to all categories for admission to the B.SC. DEGREE COURSES UNDER ALLIED HEALTH SCIENCES should have passed the qualifying examinations after period of 12 years of study with the following subjects of Physics, Chemistry and Biology or Botany and Zoology.
* Every candidate before admission to the course shall submit to the Principal of the institution certificate of medical fitness from an authorized medical officer that the candidate is physically fit to undergo the academic course.
* The minimum educational requirements shall be passing of Higher Secondary School Certificate Examination (12 years course)
* Senior School Certificate Examination (10+2), pre-degree examinations (10+2)
* An equivalent with 12 years schooling from a recognized Board or University with Science (Physics, Chemistry, Biology) and English with minimum 45% marks (PCBE); for SC/ST candidates the minimum percentage of marks is 35%.