Eligibility For Admission
I. B.Sc.(Nursing) Degree Course:
* 10+2 class passed with Science Physics, Chemistry, and Biology & English Core / English Elective with aggregate of 45% marks from recognized board under AISSCE / CBSE / ICSE / SSCE / HSCE or other equivalent Board.
* Students appearing in 10+2 examination in Science conducted by National Institute of Open School with 45 marks.
* 5% relaxation for admission to all the SC / ST candidates.
II. Admission of each month and every year - 1st June to 31st October.
The sanctioned annual intake of the College is 50 seats
Photo copies of the mark sheets and other documents should be enclosed with the application in the following order:
* S.S.L.C. Examination
* H.S.C.(+2)/Pre degree/equivalent Examination
* Transfer Certificate
* Conduct Certificate from the Head of the Institution, where in the applicant studied for her /his
* Community Certificate.
* Medical fitness Certificat e from an authorized Medical Practitioner
* Blood Group Certificate from a competent person